Saturday, May 30, 2009

Shipped!


Those of you who sent your address with a poem for submission, expect your Glovebox Poem in the mail in the next few days. 

If you would like a Limited Edition copy of Rob Talbert's poem, "Evolution, Intended or Otherwise," hand-made by me, and stenciled by local San Diego artist Shannon Perkins, send an email.  

I don't want any money for these, but shipping is about a buck.25, which would be appreciated--maybe paypal or something.  Send an email for details.  


To those of you who participated in the submission process: Thanks for letting me make you a little something.  


Peace,

Adam

2 comments:

Christine said...

Got to say, it's a lovely thing I just received in the mail. Thanks, Adam.

Holly Woodward said...

Wow, this project sounds so cool. I just joined as a follower. Let me know if any copies are available, or if you ever do this again.