Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tweaks

Check the guidelines before for some tweaks that have been made.  

Claire of www.readthispress.com & http://www.onenightstanzas.com sent a quick email of support, but also asked for a little more clarity on the project.  I've done the best I can to be a little more specific and have come to this conclusion: I don't know how it's going to come out, because it's an experiment.  I totally understand if this make you not want to send something--if you want one, let me know, and I'll send you one anyway.  

Like I say in the guidelines, and in The Gist off to the left, I just want to make a little mini-book that is going to get lost, and then found one of these days.  And when that person finds it, I hope they love the poem as much as I love making it and giving it to you.  Personally, I'm gonna keep one for myself, and put it at the bottom of my tool box.

Peace, my friends,
A.

No comments: